Sunday 10 May 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY....



Happy Mothers Day.... to all you mums out there, I hope your families spoil you rotten all day!
I know if anyone is looking in the UK you celebrated some time back. My Mum knows she has to wait for the Australian one with me these days, but that's good it means she gets two.
This is the card that I'm hoping, post allowing, is sitting on her fireplace this morning.
The layout for this card was a Stamp TV sketch challenge a while back and I've used it for a couple of cards, I really like it. The DP is from We R Memory Keepers double sided with one complete pattern on one side and on the other 4 x 6 inch squares of co-ordinating panels. What a great way to go for us card makers! I stamped the image from SU Fun and Fast Notes onto cream cardstock, coloured with copics and attached this to a plain circle followed by the scalloped circle both of which use Bazzill card. The sentiment is computer printed on this one (I really need more sentiment stamps don't I). I've mounted this on foam tape. To finish off just a couple of brads and some pretty ribbon.
I'm off to see the Dr today I think, this cold has turned into a terrible cough and with just five more sleeps before our holiday I'm starting to panic!!
Enjoy your day.........


3 comments:

Selma said...

Happy Mother's Day Sue. This is a beautiful card. Hope you are feeling better so you can enjoy your Holiday.

Fiona said...

Very pretty card. So sorry to hear you are still feeling sick. Hope you feel better soon.
Nothing like a holiday to make you feel better.

It turned out fine enough for our BBQ.

Bev said...

Beatuiful card Sue, I'm sure your mum will love it. Happy mothers day to you x