Saturday 27 June 2009


Hello all,
How's your week end so far? It's not such a nice day in Sydney today with rain showers on and off.
No card to post today just a couple of pictures for my 'Wild Rose' friends over at Stamp TV.
These lovely girls live in the USA and Canada and we've been swapping stories of the views from our windows and some of the locals we live with (the animal kind). My house is next to what we refer to as 'bush' and we see Possums, Snakes, Goannas, (occasionally) Echidnas
and we also have a Wallaby who at the moment is not very welcome as he eats all my nice plants!! He particularly likes my favourites the Gardenias. I've tried spraying them with a mixture of chilli powder and water but that's not very practical with the rain we've been getting. Also we have a long driveway which is in need of landscaping if anyone has any suggestions of some plants Wallabies don't like I'd love to hear from you!!!! I keep putting this job off as planting will be expensive which I don't mind but not to feed this visitor!!
I'm off to get on with some challenge cards.
Have a great weekend,

No comments: