Saturday 17 October 2009

Victoria Case - Fabiana



Hello,
I had to share Fabiana with you before I left for Melbourne. She's a digital image from Victoria Case and she's going into the Copics Buzz challenge this week over at PCP. Victoria Case is sponsoring this weeks challenge so there are goodies up for grabs!!
I loved colouring this image she's all woman not some skinny little excuse don't you think?

Fabiana was sized on the computer before printing. I've coloured her of course, with Copic markers and used a Spellbinder Labels die to cut her out. She's popped up on some prima flowers with foam tabs and the dp is one from Basic Grey, I believe though I have cut the tag off so not 100% sure!!! I've used a Bazzill gold card to sit on the basic white card base. Pink pearls are added to the corners to complete this card.

I met Kerrie for coffee this afternoon and she's still suffering from jet lag so looked a bit tired. Not too tired to shop for some craft goodies though - what fun. It's good to have her back.

OK that's all from me, I have a bag to pack so see you all in a week

Till then..........



5 comments:

Juls said...

fab!! such a fun image, and I love the colours you have used!!

Kathy Jones said...

Sue this is fabulous!!! Such a fun image and beautifully coloured and love how you've framed it with the flowers!! Hope you are having a fabulous time in Melbourne!

Selma said...

Sue this is such a cute image. I love your layout.

CraftieConnie said...

Your coloring is gorgeous Sue, love the layout. Glad to hear you got to see Kez, should be talking to her on the weekend. Have a good trip!

vc said...

Beautiful card- lovely layout and I love the coloring, Sue!
Thank you so much for bringing Fabiana to life :o)