Friday 12 March 2010

Call me.....



I have another quick post today......This card was made with a stamp I receive for my B'day it's from My Favourite Things and called "Call me". Before you ask I didn't chop her head off ....it came like this!!!!

I coloured this image with Copic markers . The tag is stamped with Birthday Wishes.
I added the lemon starburst edge with a Fiskars Punch.

The dp is a digital piece.

Got to run, thanks for dropping by........till next time..........
This card is entered for the following challenges:

Wearing O' Green = For Fun Challenges
Lucky Green = The Prairie Fairy


8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

thought there for a second you had chopped her head off LOL. It's cute as can be!!

coldwaters2 said...

Sue this is gorgeous you have done a fabulous job here and that added punched border just finishes it off nicely thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Prairie Fairy this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

The Other Patti Sue said...

Really... you didn't chop her head off? Super cute card!Love the colors and your coloring is sooooo perfect!

Unknown said...

Very clean and classy. The colors are fabulous and I love all the details.

Thanks for joining Prairie Fairy Fridays!

xoox

Kerrie said...

Ok.... put her head back on (LOL), really cute card, love the colours.

Helen Dooley said...

What a great card! So good to see you again. Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges.

Unknown said...

Ha ha this is funny with the head cut off :) Love it xxx

Nina said...

this feels like such a girlfriend card! love how you placed the edge punch on the side of the card... love it!