Friday 11 February 2011

AnnaBelle Stamps - Say It With ....Polka Dots.




With four days until Valentines Day I thought I'd make a little gift pack for a Chocolate heart.
I've used the Pazzles Inspiration Cutter to cut all the shapes today. The Pazzles Craft Room had some yummy designs to choose from for quick projects so cutting the fancy package was quick and easy.....though you could equally cut it by hand........I've done that before too!


I used AnnaBelle's Background By Design No 1 to stamp the polka dots  and small heart over white card. I used SU Blushing Bride ink for the stamping and some light sponging.  The DP is a polka dot/heart pattern from Pebbles.
The sentiment is from AnnaBelle Stamps Flowers With Love.
AnnaBelle's white satin ribbon tied a pretty bow to hold the package closed.


Here's the back ..... more polka dot stamped card this time using VersaMark.  One of the AnnaBelle Stamps white petals ......which looks like a circle of hearts, added to the centre.


Opened to reveal the chocolate........... I stamped another sentiment from Flowers With Love across some white card to sit beneath the chocolate.

Why not make your own little Valentine Gift Pack........If you do leave me a link so I can come take a look.

Now just a reminder that AnnaBelle Stamps have a day of Sneak Peeks for the February Release on Sunday 13th.  We hope you'll come take a look this month, we have two sets to show you and they will be on sale from 15th February.

Andrea has again offered some good deals so come check them out.
Until Sunday then.....oh why not go check out the Belles and Bellas blogs to see how they Say It With Polka Dots............. Links in the left side bar.





Photobucket

19 comments:

Ida said...

What a fun gift idea and so cute too!

Liz Weber said...

YUM Sue your gift wrapped chocolate looks fantastic. LOVE how you used that background stamp and love the gorgeous romantic colour scheme.

Monique said...

This would be so nice to receive at Valentines.. Very cute Sue :)

Lisa Lara said...

I just love your creativity TillySue. I decided just to call you TillySue because I keep wanting to call you Tillymint. Hee. I just love this bar holder. This is so fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

Rene Sharp said...

Sue you are so clever!!! What a wonderful little creation. LOVE!!

Lyn S said...

Great little gift idea Sue! Gotta love all those polka dots!

redwasher1 said...

What sweet little gift!! Great idea!!

Kerry Steger said...

Hi Sue!
This is gorgeous!!! What a lovely idea to wrap up your chocolate heart! The packaging just makes the gift so much more special. I love the colours you have used and the white ribbon makes the whole package look very elegant!
Kerry

Deborah Frings said...

Oh!! Such a lovely gift box - and chocolate - heaven!!

Thanks for your comment on my LIM card - it's very much appreciated. It's a great challenge!

Kylie said...

What a gorgeous gift Sue, LOVE your creative mind!!!

Take Care, Hugs,
Kylie X

Kerrie said...

Great little package, loving the poker dots, but really want to eat the chocolate!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I should make these for the girlies at work! Adorable!

Andrea said...

Wow Sue this is super cute! I use to always buy Chris a chocolate heart from Darrel Lea.....I've become very slack with age lol!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Andrea
x

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is sooooooooo yummy! I love the little package you've created... gorgeous my friend!

marilynprestonn said...

so so pretty treat for Valentine! I love your elegant bow.:) Peggy

This will be a success with all!

Shirley-Anne said...

That creation is delish ! Clever idea . Even the back is beautiful .
Hugs Shirley-Anne

CraftieConnie said...

Such a pretty packet and a great idea to offer a piece sweetness and love!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

It's so good to see you using your Pazzle more! Gorgeous work Sue.

Sue said...

someone is going to be a very lucky valentine! this is gorgeous, loving all the dots and the detail on the back in the flower! :)