Monday 2 January 2012

Let's get this year on track.......


Hi Blogger's ..........hope you're all over the headaches and ready to get 2012 started!

I was reading a couple of blog posts yesterday as I waited for friends to arrive at our place.  Marcia here made mention of her word for this year..........Well it got me thinking.......I'm not very good at resolutions,  each year I say the same kind of things.........eat less, exercise more, you know the kind of thing.

 One word to keep in mind what I would like to achieve this year.....now that's more like it. 
 I've chosen SERENITY.  Not sure if it's quite the right word to sum up what I'm aiming for but  maybe if I could  be more patient, calm and not stress I'd be a better person and 2012 and any challenges it throws our way will be a good year.  Wish me luck!



Photobucket

4 comments:

redwasher1 said...

I think you said that perfectly!!!That is a great word. Happy New Year!!!!!

Robyn said...

Happy New Year to you Sue! Love your post and your word !

craftieodmae said...

Happy New Year, think I'll try just being the best I can be.........if I say lose weight I just know I'd gain LOL

Sue said...

What a fantastic word to aspire to, it sounds like absolute heaven! Hope it comes your way in bucket loads! :)