Saturday 3 March 2012

Little Frieda's Daisy - Smile!



Hi Blogger's

Last Sunday I was meant to post this month's card for The Roses challenge......meant to!!  I wasn't organised at all and though Kerrie had made it easy on us asking for a Birthday Card I just was't ready! 

This selling house business is starting to get to me and I've been unable to settle to anything.   Anyway last Wednesday I felt like some colouring.....no stress just to sit and play.  I found I had this little stamp from  The Crafts Meow - Little Frieda's Daisy and thought it was just the thing!  I must have had this stamp a while and it's never seen ink.......such a shame as it's a little beauty.

I used Prisma pencils with Zest It blending solution to colour this image.  The lovely zest fragrance added to the relaxation I must say. So much nicer than other blending solutions.


The design paper is from Basic Greys kioshi paper pad and I inked up a Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls embossing folder for the embossed background.

More AnnaBelle fine hemp, finished with a bow through a matching button........You'll see lots of this twine on my cards in the future ...... I love it!

Now I need a Birthday Card for a sweet lady and she was in my mind as I played with this ......hope she likes it.

Sorry Roses...... I'll try and get ahead for our March challenge....who's turn is it?


Photobucket

4 comments:

Beverley said...

Just wanted to say Thank You for the lovely comments on the Uniko Studio blog! Thank you for following & for your recent purchase too :)

Your card is lovely. Your layout is brilliant and the layering of those BG papers is great.

Hugs
Bev

Anonymous said...

Super cute Sue! I find 'colouring' very therapeutic too, good luck with the house sale.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just precious and totally worth waiting for!

Sue said...

Can't get much cuter than this one Sue! :)