Wednesday 18 July 2012

A Ladies Diary - Graphic 45 - Scrapbook Boutique


Hello,

It's my turn to share a project for Scrapbook Boutique.  This month I chose some beautiful stamps and a DSP paper pack from Graphics 45.  Each and every sheet of this paper/card is just beautiful and as it's all double sided........it's twice the pleasure!  Lots of blocks that could be cut to use in place of stamps too.......so many possibilities.

For my card I wanted to use the tallest of the stamps, which measures about 6 inches, So todays card is an 8.5" x 4" card suitable for a business envelope.


How elegant is she?

I've coloured her using just three distress markers and some Prisma's for blending. 

I chose two sheets of dsp and added some diagonal scoring to the bottom piece to add some interest. 
Some fussy cutting to give me the top banner, I added a little sparkle to the flower centres with Star Dust Stickles. Some Spellbinder lace and a Prima flower complete the card front.

I thought it would be fun to make this card a gift in itself, so added a 2012 calendar to the inside of the card.  Two packs of 6 months so as not to make the card too thick!
I think in this photo you can just make out the diagonal scoring to the pink/cream card too:)


All the details for this little project can be found on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog, along with a link for the Vintage calendar.

Thanks for popping past today, see you soon..........
Photobucket



6 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Sue! Love the beautiful vintage feel :)

Victoria said...

She's one sophisticated lady! Love the idea of actually including a diary inside!

craftieodmae said...

Oh My Stars!!!! Sue this is absolutley over the top!!! I love that image, your layout, coloring, every thing!!!!

lostinpaper said...

Saw this over at SB, what an elegant design Sue! LOVE that gorgeous lady!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very cleaver adding the calender to this already amazing card! Totally love the soft romantic feel of this card!

Sue said...

Ooh la la, this is so regal Sue!! The colouring is superb, I can't believe you only used 3 markers for all the light and shade- brilliant! :)