Monday 27 August 2012

Uniko - Bright Butterflies



Hi Bloggers,

Thanks for calling past today........ I promised  a link and some information about a little challenge so here it is.

I have some wonderful stamps from a UK stamp company called Uniko Studio but because it's been a bit of a 'mad house' around here I haven't been able to play with them very much, I will very soon now (I hope).

Beverley the designer and owner shares beautiful cards just about every day over on her blog and this Saturday she introduced her Super Free Saturday.  You can read all about it here. In short, she is offering a free digital download of some beautiful paper/images and asking that we use them and link back our makes to her blog.

This month's freebies are Bright Butterflies and they are soooooo pretty!  I downloaded my copy late Saturday and couldn't wait to play. I played with the three background papers and printed just one A4 sheet plus one sheet using the combined images.  This made both my cards with some left overs that I can use again :)


Didn't I say they were pretty!! and Beverley's colours match SU card too, though everything you see here is from the download (apart from the twine and yellow butterflies :))



My first card uses one of the background papers as well as elements from the combined sheet......Love these little tags.




For my second card I played at adding strips of each paper design before printing, so you can see each of the lovely files here.

I hope you'll call over to Uniko and play along. The more the merrier :)  Thanks Beverley these, like your other products are fabulous!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Patti J said...

Her stamps are delightful, and so are your cards, dear friend! Thanks for sharing :)

lostinpaper said...

These cards are beautiful Sue! Great use of the papers and sweet butterflies!

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Sue I must pop over and have a look at her blog. Love the tones looks soft and calm.

craftieodmae said...

WOWZERS! These are gorgeous, love the paper and butterflies!

Victoria said...

Lovely bright and cheerful cards!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Such beautiful colours in these papers Sue ... Gorgeous.

Pauline said...

Stunning cards Sue! I've got my thinking cap on to use these gorgeous papers! I love the pop of yellow twine and butterfly, such pretty cards!

CraftieConnie said...

Beautiful cards, love the colors and soft look

Sue said...

these cards are so fresh and fun Sue! :)

Susie said...

Beautiful cards. Your design work is fabulous.