Sunday 23 December 2012

All in a row.........



I think this is the last Christmas card for 2012......I usually do a Christmas round up and post all the odds and ends that I've made and sent out in a rush.  This year I've made less cards than usual so I've spread them out :)

This card features papers from KaiserCraft December 25th which works well with the circle stamps from LOTV. The three little cuties are also from LOTV and called 'all in a row'. I coloured with my Copic markers  sponging a little with distress ink.

That's it today, thanks for calling past. I hope you have your Christmas prep. all sorted so you can enjoy  a day doing all the little things that make Christmas special.

See you soon.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Wordbird said...

Oh my... Sue this is so sweet and so beautiful! Have a very Happy New Year! Look forward to seeing your creations in 2013 and beyond! ;D