Tuesday 14 May 2013

Scrapbook Boutique - Lovely Aster 2 ways.

Hi Bloggers,

I'm sharing two cards today using more or less the same products from Scrapbook Boutique. One is very CAS the other a little more fancy........which do you prefer?

Evelyn is sharing them along with the 'how to' over on the store blog if you fancy taking a look :)
I've added the product list with links below.



The background of this CAS version uses Faber Castell's Metallic Gelatos.  This was used like a crayon to colour the background stamp. Giving a light spritz with water gives a soft watercolour effect and the Metallic have a shine that is just lovely!





Thanks for calling past................
Photobucket



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I do prefer the top one. Drawn to the simplier style and love your background stamping.

Janelle said...

These cards are simply perfect, Sue. The lovely asters in that colour are striking.

craftieodmae said...

Absolutley breathtaking, I love the flowers!!!!!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards Sue, I like both :) Cathy x

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful cards so soft and gentle and gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

lostinpaper said...

So beautiful Sue, I think I've had this die in and out of my cart.... I might need to add it in again lol.