Tuesday 1 October 2013

Washi For You



Hi Bloggers,

Thanks so much for all the 'get well' wishes . I'm pleased to say I can now venture out without a box of tissues :).  Still  coughing  but that's improving every day as are my energy levels.  I think we desperately need some rain to wash away all the bugs and freshen the air!  Maybe this week end....it's a long one here in NSW oh and our clocks change too I believe.  SUMMERTIME !!

I've been trying to catch up on a few DT cards and even had time to make a card for the Uniko Studio Challenge # 3. The theme this month is Washi, so I've made some, using the Lattice Background builder.


  • I've sprayed LSG Starburst sprays in 'Jack in the Pulpit Teal' and 'TiffanyLou Blue' to create the background piece.  
  • The 'Washi' was stamped in Memento Teal Zeal and VersaColor Turquoise. Trimmed to size with the edges distressed.
  • The Sentiment is from US Label Love BIRTHDAY.


Thanks for taking the time today :)


 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Get well soon, you need some sunshine and vitamin c. Love the card especially your colour combination. Sending a hug x

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Good to hear you are on the mend, wont be long and there will be no more cold weather among us!

Love your washi tape!

Victoria said...

I really like the woven look of these paper banners. Hope you are back to 100% soon.

Beverley said...

Awesome card, love the lattice Washi banners & the colours remind me of my lovely vacation :) Thank you so much for joining in with the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

Ren-Yi said...

Glad to hear you're feeling much better. I love the whole pleated washi (or is it braided?) super cool effect and a fun misting / water color background! thanks for taking part in our Uniko Studio Challenge.