Thursday 23 January 2014

Hoot Hoot Horray!!






Hello!

I was checking out some of the small inexpensive stamps I  picked up at Scrapbook Boutique at the end  of November and found this cutie owl!  

Owls have been everywhere.......have you noticed? I'm sure Santa's sack was pretty full of them! 

Anyway here's what I made to put in my drawer for a little 'anytime' gift.  Check out all the details on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog today.







(score and fold detail for the banner)


Thanks for taking the time to call past today, see you soon.


Thoughts when finished:  Why am I sitting on the floor photographing this set? :)
 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Thanks for sharing how to make the banner.
We do find ourselves in strange places to take the right picture - I think it is good sometimes that there is no one taking a pic my me taking my pictures.

lostinpaper said...

Great CAS design and the cutest owl Sue, I would have been so tempted to colour it and the line art is perfect.
My thoughts.... I struggle to get up off the floor lol.

craftieodmae said...

This is fantastic, yes I have seen owls every where, and it's okay, I love them!!!!

Susan Hogan said...

It's cool to be on the floor on a hot day but getting up - OMG! Love your owl!