Sunday 16 February 2014

Sharing the love..............



Hello,


I'm a bit late posting a card for Valentines Day but thought I'd share the card I made for 'Walshie'.



I had some time to play with my Pazzles Inspiration.  The tag was designed and cut  adding the 'kissing' lines as faux stitching with the heart shapes as cut aways. Popped up over a scrap of embossed red card  with an AnnaBelle Stamps sentiment stamped in Memento rhubard ink, this was a super quick CAS card.

Today marks  day three of steady on and off rain in our area, which was much needed after a long hot spell. So saying it was exactly the same last year as I recall.

The UK have certainly had the worst winter for wet, windy weather that I can ever remember.  Not so cold but for all those poor people dealing with floods........my heart goes out to them!  I'm also keeping in mind the US.........snow and icy conditions! I've been looking at amazing pictures on Facebook.........Keep warm guys and if you have to travel take care!

It's great weather for crafters though, no need to feel guilty for sitting at our desks being creative.......Have you had a creative week end?
 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

5 comments:

Selma said...

Very pretty Sue.

Susan Hogan said...

Beautiful Sue. Keep warm and dry and I hope the river doesn't flood like last year!

lostinpaper said...

Such an elegant design, love that faux stitched edge!

Melissa said...

this is a stunning card Sue. Love it.

Kylie said...

This is one gorgeous card, Sue!
Take Care,
Kylie X