Friday 27 May 2016

I'm thinking Spring....



Hello,

I have a card to share today using another of my old sets from GKD.  This card takes me back to when I started and it was all about layers and embossing.  I still think this style makes an attractive card, though CAS cards are all the go now.  What do you think?



I used Copics to colour this image and a Spellbinder die to cut it.  Mmm, love these pretty spring crocus flowers. Think I might pop some bulbs in a pot this year :)

Thanks for taking the time ......

 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I agree Sue, this is very pretty. I don't really garden up here, the tropics is more my hubby's domain, but when I lived down south I used to love all the bulb flowers.

Kylie said...

What a pretty card, sue! I wish I had a green thumb, everything I plant dies roflol!
Hugs,
Kylie X

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. So good to see you crafting again :)